tisdag 25 juni 2013

The blog is dead, long live the blog!

Dear readers,

As some of you might have guessed, it is time for me to close down the blog.
It has been very satisfactory writing for you and I appreciate that you have faithfully logged on to see what is going on in Africa.
My work load has increased (or I'm getting slower at work?) so It is now time for me to cut things to free more time in my life.

My readers, you are from all over the world! Im so amazed that you have managed to find my little blog in cyberspace.
Thanks to Russia, Sweden, US, Dubai, Kenya, Peru, Brazil, Norway, France, Germany, Switzerland, South Africa, Ukraine, Egypt, Morocco, India, Nigeria, China, Thailand and many more that comes into the blog every month. Even if it is just a few from some of the countries we are a quite cool crowd! THANK YOU!

If you have any interest in getting into contact with me for any reason, hannaeinarsson@gmail.com

1 kommentar:

  1. Åh, vad tråkigt Hanna, det har varit SÅ roligt att följa dina äventyr från hela världen!! :-D Men stort tack för all glädje och underhållning genom åren!

    Många kramar från Emelie (från Erik Olsson en gång i tiden för länge sedan:-) )

    SvaraRadera