fredag 17 maj 2013

Sunset of the week and dress of the week

After watching a stunning sunset from my office window I took my favorite dress and went out for dinner. This will be the dress of the week post. It is a fitted dress from DVF with a small sleeve. It is a classic, good model, great material, amazing quality and it comes in 5 colors, (where off 3-4 lives in my closet). Great for work and after work. Foremost it is extremely comfortable! 2 thumbs up or as in this case, 2 arms behind your back!




3 kommentarer:

  1. The individual is weight is instantaneously
    a resistance because of the pull of gravity.
    Sales training should sometimes be ongoing.

    my website :: adwokat warszawa

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is the perfect fact that get rid of everyone knows that's about. Guarantees both close vicinity to the end-customer, and professional increasing.

    Here is my homepage - organizacja wczasów

    SvaraRadera
  3. Most people are not really used to looking something new.
    So why less than decorate your student's bedroom with hippo kids bedding.

    My web-site ... organizacja wczasów

    SvaraRadera